While walking the streets of San Francisco recently, I was assaulted by large posters advertising Donald Trump's new book "THINK BIG AND KICK ASS". Trump appears on the cover in his well-practiced You're Fired pose, his mouth agape while his little paw points menacingly at the viewer. I burst out laughing right there on the sidewalk and soon noticed a nearby store window filled with books written by The Dalai Lama. I began to wonder what might result if The Donald and Tibetan spiritual leader The Dalai Lama were to switch their philosophical approaches toward life.....
His Holiness, the 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet has just released his newest book, Think Big and Kick Ass. Sure to become a number one best-seller, the spiritual leader will teach you how greed and revenge leads one down the true path of happiness. You'll also learn:
- How not to take crap from people. Fight back, be brutal and win!
- Why you can't be too greedy.
- Material possessions and the relentless acquisition of wealth is the only way to happiness.
- How compassion toward fellow humans will only get in the way of your success.
- Rosie O'Donnell is stupid and her book will never sell as many copies of mine.
Donald Trump's inspiring new book, An Open Heart lovingly teaches the art of using compassion and kindness in everyday life and business. The Donald will explain how a self-centered attitude can be destructive not only towards society, but to the individual as well. You'll learn how accepting responsibility and maintaining respect, compassion and kindness toward others brings peace and happiness. You'll also learn:
- Why the prime purpose in life is to help others.
- How the roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation.
- Why love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries.
- How materialism and consumerism lead to suffering.
- Rosie O'Donnell is a human being whom I love and respect.
Medium: fake books are ink on paper with digital color, real books are images snagged off Amazon.